SEIPP Handelsgesellschaft für Elektrotechnik mbH
Raiffeisenstraße 8-10, 35428 Langgöns
Last updated: 01.01.2020
This is an excerpt from our terms and conditions:
Further information on SEIPP data protection according to GDPR can be found online in the SEIPP data protection declaration.
Please address questions about data protection to: email@example.com
11.1 General information on data processing
Presentation of SEIPP, services and/or sale of our merchandise and communication with interested parties. The purpose of data processing on the SEIPP website is to record information about commercial goods and services as well as inquiries and contact with SEIPP. SEIPP collects personal data based on the following legal bases:
- Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR
The data subject has given their consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR
the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject;
- Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR
the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR
processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person responsible or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular if the data subject is a child .
We only process your personal data for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent to this,
• the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you,
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
• In order to be able to offer our customers added value, SEIPP temporarily passes on the known e-mail address of our customers to the shipping service provider. This is used to send the customer current shipment information for the duration of the shipment.
Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their legal guardian. According to Art. 8 GDPR, children up to the age of 16 may only give such consent with the consent of their legal guardians. Personal data of minors are not consciously collected and processed.
11.2 Use of the contact form
When using the contact form on www.seipp-gmbh.de/kontakt we store the following data in order to answer your request:
- her name,
- your email,
- your company name
- Your Address
- their subject
- your message
11.3 Use of the online shop
When using the online shop at https://shop.seipp-gmbh.de/ we store the following data for the purpose of processing your request:
- your email
- Your first name
- Your last name
- your company
- Your Address
- your apartment, room, etc.
- your city
- your country
- Your postal code
- your phone
11.4 Advertising by email/savings tip
In order to use our savings tip or other advertising mail, we need an e-mail address from you or written confirmation that you agree to receive the savings tip. You can revoke your consent at any time.
11.5 Information, correction, deletion, objection, data transfer, complaint
You can exercise your right to information, correction, deletion of data as well as objection and data transfer at any time, if this is technically possible.
You have the option to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority at any time.
11.6 SEIPP Website
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. You can therefore use our website without providing any personal information. We only store access data without personal reference such as e.g. B. the name of your internet service provider or the page from which you are visiting us. This data is used exclusively to improve our offer and does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
In the following, SEIPP explains from 7 to 11 about the area of data protection of the website:
11.7 Information about the collection of personal data
11.7.1 In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
11.7.2 The person responsible according to Article 4, Paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
SEIPP Handelsgesellschaft für Elektrotechnik mbH
35428 Langgöns, Germany
Represented by: Dieter Neumann and Jürgen Arnold
Telephone: +49 6403 609800
11.7.3 When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number and other data provided) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
11.7.4 If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
11.8 Your rights
11.8.1 You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert them, You need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
11.8.2 You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence.
11.9 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
11.9.1 If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address (IPv4 & IPv6)
– DNS information
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page or specific file)
– Access Status/HTTP Status Code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Browser (name, language, version)
– Operating system (name, language, version) and its interface (resolution)
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the stated purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
11.10 Other features and offerings of our website
11.10.1 In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
11.10.2 In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
11.10.3 Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you enter your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
11.10.4 If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
11.11 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
11.11.1 If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
11.11.2 If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate reasons for continuing the processing.
11.11.3 Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time. You can send us your objection using the contact details from section 1.2 (responsible person in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
SEIPP reserves the right to amend this data protection declaration at any time and with future effect. We therefore recommend that you read through this data protection declaration again at regular intervals on our website http://www.seipp-gmbh.de.